Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Collage

I thought I would have a go at a real live collage for a change instead of digital,it's not a brilliant scan(the pink is a lot pinker),maybe I should have taken a photo and uploaded it that way but not too worry. I painted the pink background with acrylic paint and ink. The cake stand is by Lorie Davison which I jazzed up a bit,marie is from Land of Nod ,flower from Rian(Freubel),legs by Fiddlette and the hand from Itkupilli. The border,floor,curtain,cakes and words are all drawn and coloured by me. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. This is very impressive for a cut and paste, Jayne! Love the way you've used Marie and added those stripey legs! And the curtains are wonderful too! Bravo!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this collage, Jayne! Your hand drawn background is fabulous and the images you have used are terrific - cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collage - love the black and pink and combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Miss Jayne this is fantastic and I love all the hand drawn stuff sooooo much. Mmmmmmmmm you are making me think I HAVE to have a go at non-digi too. Brilliant my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously funky collage - love ALL the elements you've combined so beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete